Monday, August 18, 2014

Protective Hairstyle Kid Friendly Twist'n'Bun



Hey Everyone,
 
I am back with another Kid Friendly Protective Hairstyle.  This style is a rendition of my popular “Twist’N’Bun Protective Hairstyle Video Tutorial, that I posted back in February.  A lot of women with hair a little shorter than mine were wondering how they too could achieve that very simple yet elegant protective hairstyle, so I created this look to give those women an idea on how they could get a similar look.


What I Used:
·         Hicks Edges Pomade
·         Eco Styler Gel (Argon Oil)
·         Hair Ties/Rubber Bands
·         Hair Pins/Bobbi Pins
·         Hair Clips
·         Hair Brush
·         (1) Pack of Kanekalon Braiding Hair
·         Hair Accessories
·         Rat Tail Comb
 
Side Note* Before doing any protective hairstyle, you want to make sure you start off with fresly washed and deep conditioner hair.  I used Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo and Conditioner on my daughters hair.
 
 

In the hairstyle tutorial below, I actually bring you 2 super cute and kid friendly hairstyles in 1.  I hope you and your little one enjoy the looks and hopefully will try them out.  Make sure you leave a comment and let me know if you did!
 
 
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!
Tiffany N.

1 comment: