Friday, February 14, 2014

Edee J. Earring Designs and Interview


Hey Everyone,

I am super excited to have the beautiful Ms. Johnson on my blog today.  She is the owner of Edee J. and the designer of these fabulous Heart-tied Bow earrings that I absolutely adore.  She took a little time out of her schedule to share with us today, so without further ado, let's get right into it. 

Hi Edith....Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share with us today.  Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
My name is Edith Johnson. I am from Slidell, Louisiana which is outside of New Orleans.  I graduated from Southeastern Louisiana University in May 2011 with a Bachelors of Science in Supply Chain Management.                                       

For those that don't know can you share with us what Edee J.  is all about? 
Edee J. is all about being bold and different which is what I love to be.  I wanted to created jewelry that everyone could say, ¨well I've never seen that before¨.  I just didn't want to make another cookie cutter hoop earring.

And I must say that are certainly not cookie cutter, they are a one of a kind design.

How did you get started? What was your inspiration?
Well I just love earrings especially hooped ones. Every time I would try to find earrings at a retail store I felt there weren't enough with a lot of detail.  So I decided to create my own earrings.  Soon I began getting a lot of compliments every time I wore them.  That is when I decided to sell my creations online.

How did you come up with the name?
Edee is my nickname for Edith and the J part is the initial for my last name.  I wanted to make it personal since it is my style so I decided to use my name.

What kind of merchandise do you sell? Is it all hand-made by you?
Hoop earrings. Yes they are all hand-made by me.

 
What are your most popular items?
My most popular are Claw I, Claw II, Black Gray White, and Heart Tied Bows.




What can we expect from Edee J. in the future?
In the future, you can expect more hoop earring designs and maybe even some awesome studs.

 
I must say that the quality of the earrings is great, they are not to light nor heavy.  I love the attention to detail and the uniqueness of her pieces.  I would definitely recommend checking out her designs and ordering a pair of fab hoops not only for yourself, but your bff, sister, mom etc.... They would be a great gift idea as well.
 
Thanks again Edith for sharing information about Edee J. and your beautiful designs with us.  I wish you continued success and growth with your business endeavors. 
 
For more of Edee J and to purchase her designs go to the following website:
www.edeej.com

 

































 

No comments:

Post a Comment